4645 Paper Mill Road
Marietta, Georgia 30067
field status: 770-512-2985
page was last updated 10/31/13
Metro North Park has a clubhouse
with a concession stand and restroom facilities. The fields do not have bleacher seats, so spectators should
North Park is indicated
by the red asterisk (*) above.
field layout. The TOPS field
has a modern artificial turf surface.
Driving time is approximately 30 minutes from the United
Quest Park clubhouse.
Directions via I-75:
- Take I-75 South to exit #261 (old exit #111), Delk
- Turn left at the top of the exit ramp onto Delk Road.
- After about 1.5 miles, Delk Road merges into Terrell
- After another 0.5 miles, you'll come to a traffic light
at the intersection of Terrell Mill Road and Paper Mill Road. (You'll see a fire station
and Terrell Mill Park on the left.) Turn right at the light onto Paper Mill Road.
- Continue on Paper Mill Road for 3.0
miles. During this stretch, you'll pass Sope Creek Elementary School, cross
over Sope Creek itself, then continue straight through a 3-way stop sign at
the intersection of Paper Mill and Woodlawn Drive.
- About 0.6 miles after the 3-way stop, turn left into Metro North
Park. The entrance is not immediately obvious. All you can see from
Paper Mill Road
some tall pine trees and a small NASA sign. If you get to the Paper
Mill/Johnson Ferry intersection, you've gone 0.2 miles too far.
Alternate directions via I-285:
- Take exit # 24 (old exit #16), Riverside
Drive and go north, outside 285. (If you're coming from the I-75
interchange, turn left at the end of the
ramp. If you're coming from the GA 400 interchange, turn right at the end of the ramp.)
- Stay on Riverside until you reach the major
intersection of Riverside and Johnson Ferry Road.
- Turn left onto Johnson Ferry Road.
- Cross over the Chattahoochee River and go
up a steep hill.
- Turn left at a traffic light near the top
of the hill onto Paper Mill Road. There's a Starbucks shop on the far left corner of this
- The entrance to Metro North
Park is 0.2 miles down
Paper Mill on the right. The entrance is not immediately obvious. All you can see from
Paper Mill Road
some tall pine trees and a small NASA sign.
- Metro North Park has several different parking
areas: a large lot visible from the entrance, another lot down and to the
left past field 1, and a lot on the hill on the right past the turf field
near field 4. Please do not park in the business park adjoining MNP field 4.
This is private property, and your vehicle could be towed if parked there.
- There's a Starbucks shop 0.2 miles from the park
at the near left corner of Paper Mill and Johnson Ferry Roads.